ONLY IN CANADA
- Only in Canada....can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- Only in Canada....are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
- Only in Canada....do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- Only in Canada....do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
- Only in Canada....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- .....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- .....do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- .....do we buy hot dogs in packages of twelve and buns in packages of eight.
- .....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
- .....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
| Back To "Stories To Pass On" | Back To Story Page | Back To Main Page |
Layout, Design, and Revisions: ©1999-2002 Gruesome, Inc. Productions
Webmaster: The Sentinel
Revised: 26 February 2002