IS YOUR CUP HALF FULL?
I am thankful for ...
Pass this along to all your friends and loved ones to remind us all that no matter how much we may not like something, or hate to do something, we are better off than someone else.
- The mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friend;
- The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed;
- The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat;
- My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine;
- The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking;
- All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech;
- That lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear;
- The piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby;
- The floor that needs sweeping, windows that need cleaning and drains that need clearing because it means I have a home;
- My huge utility bill because it means that I have hot water for bathing and air conditioning to cool down;
- Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means that I have been productive;
- The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am alive;
- The loads of work that can never be done because it means my boss trusts that I am capable of finishing the work that others can't do;
~ Live Well ~
~ Laugh Often ~
~ Love More ~
Thanks to Tania for passing this one along to me.
| Back To "Stories To Pass On" | Back To Story Page | Back To Main Page |
Layout, Design, and Revisions: ©1999-2002 Gruesome Inc. Productions
Webmaster: The Sentinel
Revised: 26 February 2002